Many Birthdays

Sunday, September 25, 2011
I like to stretch my Birthday out across multiple days. Who doesn't right??

Birthday #1: Mom makes me my perfect cake before she leaves Alaska. Sprinkles, Sprinkles Everywhere. Yellow cake + Vanilla Buttercream + Strawberry Jam in between layers.





Birthday #2: Dinner/Drinks/Shopping with Brittany... Alaska King Crab takes me to a happy place.



Birthday #3: Dinner cooked by Ross. Grapefruit salad for appetizer, filet mignon smeared with goat cheese and a roasted red pepper sauce, Parmesan roasted garlic mashed potatoes and Dorie's chocolate lava cakes for dessert.









Thank you Everyone!

1 comment

  1. I wish I could have been with you to celebrate because I love you and because that food (esp Dorie's cakes) look AMAZING! Happy Birthday Liz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--