The Score

Monday, September 13, 2010
Roma- 3
Ross & Liz- 1

So, this will be a short post. The story...

I came home from a fun day of hanging out with Natalie and there was a grey dog covered in mud waiting for me on the driveway when I pulled up to the house. Hmm, that's odd. I seem to remember leaving Roma in the backyard before church and now she's in the front yard. She was also clean. Hmmm, very odd indeed. I went around to the side of the house to see where she breached security. Roma was so excited, "Mommy come look what I did while you were gone!" There was a hole, dug NEXT to the spot that she had previously damaged on the fence door (the same fence door that Ross spend his Saturday fixing). (At least she didn't mess op the fence door, otherwise she would've had to deal with Ross's wrath.) She discovered that there was no damaged board to squeeze through so she decided to dig a new one. Oh my. I called Ross and he picked up stuff to put the electric fence back up.

After this ordeal, we realized that our cable and internet weren't working. Hmmm that's interesting, because it was working before Roma dug a giant hole at the fence line. Oddly enough,  that hole had wires in the bottom... I wonder...

Yes.

Comcast is supposed to come on Tuesday...

1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--