Imagine That

Thursday, April 8, 2010
In my imaginary world...

my kitchen will look clean all the time, with homemade curtains, and a bottle of wine will magically appear after those tough days at the office.
My house will have planters below each window, where colorful flowers will grow without any effort from me. No water or grooming. Presto.

My backyard would turn into a farmer's market on Saturday mornings.

My nearest neighbor will be a quaint little church, with a bell that gently awakens me in the mornings at whatever time I wish.
I'll take my latte in the shade of the blooming tree, please...


*Le Sigh*

One can dream right? Back to reality :)

1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--