Last work day till MONDAY!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Just finished my coffee and the office is still empty. Hmm. On the bright side, today is my last work day this week! Ross & I went over to the Mack's house for dinner last night. Andrea made "Baked Spasagna", a cross between spaghetti and lasagna, based on a meal she'd had at Chedder's. I can't say I'd ever had it before, but it sure was good! I love these kind of dinner dates during the week because it's something to look forward to on an otherwise drab Monday... :)

I'm going to see the vampire movie, New Moon, with Britany tonight. Stay tuned for my review!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--