Heading West

Thursday, November 12, 2009
The car is all packed up for our "Family Ranch Weekend" and we are heading west after work this evening! Ross was packing up all of Roma's stuff last night and she was so excited because she thought it was time to go hunting with Daddy. Not just yet missy. We will be staying with family friends in Kerrville tonight before heading to the Ranch tomorrow. The Huebel parents and Adam/Danielle will be meeting us out there. Gotta get a Friday night hunt in! Roma & I will be in the deer blind with Ross, helping him find the biggest buck of course... We will stay in a hotel Friday and then Saturday we will be camping out on the Ranch. Full-fledged camping. When I say camping, I'm not referring to the family camping we used to do where there was always a shower house, sinks, bathrooms, etc. No. I mean camping in a tent in the woods far, far from life as we know it. (well really only 30 minutes, but who's counting?) So wish us (me) luck!!! We'll be back on Sunday, hopefully with some venison :)

1 comment

  1. EXCITING! I hear Roma is an excellent deer hunter:) Have fun - can't wait to hear how it goes on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--