Ballerinas

Monday, September 7, 2020

If you're going to take a months and months long hiatus from your personal diary/blog, then you better return with a shebang, right? Hence the new URL, a total website redesign, and some steller pics. Admittedly I'm biased on the subjects of said steller pics because I'm "the mom". I also wish I could claim the amazing pics, but I will instead credit our B.A. (Bad A&^) family photographer Brandy Stoesz.  Not planning on adding expletives into Huebel Hammock v2020, however there's a time and place for everything :) 

The littles were modeling for a local artist and she requested a ballerina look. Thanks to Disney princess movies, they did pretty well with the poses for never having taken a ballet class!



























No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--