Best Running Shorts

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

I think I'd classify myself as a "serious recreational, quasi-competitive" runner. I like to chase PR's and push my distance training a couple times a year, but mostly running is just therapeutic for my soul. And I don't know about y'all but this 2020, quarantine season has been a real doozy. There are days I just want to keep running because it keeps me from thinking. If I start thinking too much, then I know I need to kick it up a notch and turn on a rap song. (Sorry Taylor, Folklore works better while spreadsheeting). 

All that being said,  I wanted to share my very favorite type of running shorts in hopes that you feel more empowered in your running journey. If you're going to go the shorts route in the heat, especially for longer runs, shorts are not all created equal. I've searched high and low and these take the cake- Lululemon Hotty Hot 4" Short. Be sure and get the Long/Tall version or you'll end up with some shorts that you won't want to wear outside, especially not for school drop off. :)

If you're a male reader and you've hung in this far, consider this a gift idea.


Real World Application




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--