Purday Nails!

Sunday, July 16, 2017
Claire has kicked her habit of sucking her fingers! I had low expectations for the reward chart system we instated, but it really struck a chord with her. There was only a handful of "hiccups" and I attribute them to muscle memory of putting her fingers in her mouth while she was half asleep. So that's where the bitter nail polish comes in. I told Claire we could start to paint her nails when she was done sucking her fingers and on her favorite two fingers I add a coat of the bitter stuff as a reminder, in case they find their way into her mouth.







Letting nails dry is always the hardest part!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--