Sullivan's Steakhouse & King Street Brewery

Thursday, November 15, 2012
We went to a dinner and beer pairing at Sullivan's Steakhouse with Charles and Kelley. Copious amounts of beer and food and friends? Perfecto :) The King Street brew masters talked about each of the beers and the chef came out to talk about why he chose each dish to compliment a specific beer.


Scallop & Squash stuffed endive with Amber

Shrimp with yam hash and Blonde Ale

Steak Salad with Mustard Dressing and IPA

Schnitzel and cabbage with Dunkelweiss

Pumpkin Cheesecake with an Irish Stout

The dessert pairing was my favorite! Individually, the amber and the blonde were at the top of my beer list The pumpkin cheesecake and the steak salad were my favorite food courses.

I think I've found my favorite Alaska brewery...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--