Stamp Club

Tuesday, November 27, 2012
I went to a "Stampin' Up" party a couple weeks ago with my friend Sierra-- she's a regular, I was the interloper.

Stamp Club is hosted at Jackie's house; she's a Stampin' Up rep but she also has a pretty amazing craft room. There was a couple vacancies at the Nov meeting due to the holidays, so Sierra invited me to be her guest.

Crafts for 3 hours? make 3 original stationary cards? Food/gossip break in between? Sign me up!

It was pretty amazing and I definitely was able to scratch my crafting itch.

Sierra, stamping away.

 First card. Check out the perforations all the way around!

 Stamp'in buddies.

The hostess keeps an archive of every card she's ever made. I liked this little owl cut out...


My Sunday creations.

 And the back of course...

Fun!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--