Melting 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012
Everything is MELTING! It's so exciting because it means that summer is on the way and there's not much better than summer in Alaska :)

This has been one of the laziest weekends in awhile and in all honesty, I loved it. On Sunday, I never got out of my PJ's and hubby cooked dinner... can you top that?

We took the pup for a walk along the Coastal Trail to enjoy some of the beautiful sunny weather. I was having lots of fun sloshing through giant puddles with my rainboots. Simple pleasures right?








Come on Spring!

1 year ago: Green Grass
2 years ago: Africa to... Houston?

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--