Omega-3's

Sunday, March 25, 2012
There is a fair share of salmon consumption in our household. Keep in mind the "household" I'm referring to includes more than just Ross and I...


The vet wanted me to buy an expensive Omega-3 pill to help with Roma's dry skin in the winter, but I told him that I knew another source of these elusive Omegas that was also much cheaper...

"Mom, I need those Omegas...soon. I'm fading."

This is what it looks like on the rug right beside me after taking the salmon out of the freezer all the way until the time the plates are scraped...

"Mom, look how cute I am"


Oh, my. We better do some extra fishing this year.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--