Now... and Then

Friday, March 16, 2012
This blog is certainly a diary of recipes, photos, and events. Sometimes I cruise back through old posts and it makes me laugh. Roma, Ross, and I are aging!! My photography skills have come a long way from when I started the blog in 2009. I also used to live in Texas and now I'm in Alaska-- what a change in geography and weekend activities! In an effort to share memories, I'm going to try and include a link to archived posts at the bottom of each new entry. There's also a link on the right to look at any old posts. Let's take a walk down memory lane!

1 year ago: Chena Hot Springs
2 years ago: Start your Mixer

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--