Green Gremlin

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Well this weekend was pretty much a wash...

A nasty little gremlin got into my sinuses late last week and has definitely overstayed its welcome. I imagine it looks something like the Mucinex guy:


I wonder if famous people get cold/flu bugs also? I mean what would they have given Tom Brady if he was feeling like this yesterday? EXACTLY. I want some of THAT stuff.

Alas, I'm not famous, so I'm utilizing the "Go-to-bed-by-8-and-Eat-an-Orange-Everyday" approach. However, I did find a slightly unorthodox way to clear my sinuses today...



Yep, that's Franks Hot Sauce. And I didn't photoshop my nose- it really does look like Rudolph right now.

Big hopes for tomorrow!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--