Favorite Commercials

Monday, February 13, 2012
With the DVR, I can't say we actually watch many commercials because we record shows and watch 'em later. However...
Have you seen the new Chipotle commercial? We saw it tonight during the Grammy's and I'm still thinking about it, so the marketing ploy definitely worked on me. I can't say that I'm thinking about a Chipotle burrito though... mostly because there's not one to be had in Alaska. I am however, thinking about food sourcing. Here's the commercial for those that haven't seen:



Did you find it compelling too? I remember how motivated to buy locally sourced and organic food after watching the documentary Food Inc, but the move to Alaska made it harder. Not because it doesn't exist here, but because normal food is so much more expensive let alone ORGANIC. I feel a renewed effort coming on.

Here's some other recent commercials that I've really dug :)

Dead Cat Bribe:


Audi Vampire Party:


Hyundai vs Cheetah:


VW dog diet:


Bud Light Here Weego:

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--