Shellac'ing

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Not to alienate my loyal male readers, but I must take a time out to admit a new obsession in the beauty department. Fear not, I promise to end my post with something more gender neutral...

Enter one "Shellac" manicure.

Shellac (name brand) is a cross between gel nails and traditional nail polish.  It gets applied like regular nail polish, but dries like a gel. Shellac gives your manicure more stability than the usual manicure, allowing it to last much longer. What? A manicure that isn't chipped the next day? This MUST be amazing.  Shellac costs more $$ than a regular manicure, so I will report back in 2 weeks to let you know if it's worth it.

Ladies, treat yourself. Men, treat your ladies :)

 Day 2. Please excuse the post-dishes hand shot.

Roma wants her nails did too.

See that wasn't so bad? Ok I'm done.

As promised... Pup 2 ways...



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--