Salmon Bake

Monday, April 4, 2011
On our roadtrip to Fairbanks a couple weeks ago, Jolin and I were able to convince fellow car ride companion, Chris Stone,  to host a Salmon Bake. You see, Chris was looking to get rid of last years salmon to make freezer room for the start of the upcoming season. (Get rid of salmon? I know. Almost doesn't compute. Life is tough here in Alaska... )

The Salmon Bake turned out to be the perfect guise for a surprise birthday party.

Chris didn't have a wine opener, but his alternative method worked out surprisingly well...

3 kinds of salmon: Red, King, and Silver.

I guess the caribou needed a party hat also.

 Jolin and I.

Chris Stone showing Vaughn an Eskimo game? With seal skin? Not sure.

Smile Vaughn!

Bye Bye great weekend...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--