Winter Jackets

Sunday, October 24, 2010
Ross and I took a little trip to REI to start looking at the "goods" we're going to need for Alaska. We are definitely going to need some super warm winter jackets. I had a really good time trying on jackets :) Here's a couple of my favorites...

On another note, Ross made two AWESOME cajun dishes from the Brennan's cookbook: 1. jambalaya risotto with duck and sausage and 2. shrimp creole.  It was so good. I kinda felt like I was sitting at the restaurant. It's nice to know that we can still enjoy Brennan's food even when we move to Anchorage.

2 comments

  1. It was a interesting post about the jacket that I have never read before. click here for more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you incredibly much for the game review. I imagine I will have to head out to buy it next week!

    Sheepskin Leather Coats

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--