Precious

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
A picture is worth a thousand words...

On Saturday I went with the sunday school group for a "park play day" with some refugee kids. (The church sponsored 2 refugee families, helping them get into the US and established. There are lots of refugee kids in the same area and we wanted to show them a good time at the park). The event was officially called B.Y.O.B, short for Bring Your Own Ball. We brought sandwiches, drinks, jump ropes, and more balls than I could count. We were blessed with some beautiful weather too!
Hope is 3 years old-- just the cutest little boy! 

Jennette and Sofia were my hangout buddies.

The boys played soccer for HOURS.

Our Crew.
 

I think everyone had lots of fun!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--