Cough Cough

Thursday, October 15, 2009
I'm sick yet again! Houston weather can't decide weather to be hot & muggy or cool and it's taking my sinuses right along on the ride. Went to the doctor and got some medicines, so hopefully will shake this cough soon. We had a delicious mid-week dinner last night. I am slowly but surely cooking through Ellie Krieger's cookbook, which I so adore. Last night was wild mushroom green beans and chicken cacciatore over whole wheat penne. Two thumbs up!





We are heading to Austin this weekend to attend my friend Juli's wedding. I had dinner with her on Tuesday and she was so CALM :) !! I'm really looking forward to her BIG day.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--