There are hits AND misses

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
We took Roma to the dog park after work, a special birthday treat. She also got to eat some chicken with her Eukanuba for dinner. That brings us to our dinner. I made "Tricolore Penne with Chicken." This dish looked so appetizing, with red sun-dried tomatoes, green endive, and purple radicchio, but sadly it was a flop. The endive was entirely too bitter for a pasta with no sauce to speak of, just olive oil. The chicken was nice, but I wished it had more flavor throughout. This will not be a "keeper." What can I say, you win some and you lose some... on to the next! Ross is the chef tomorrow :)

1 comment

  1. ...you are right...it does LOOK good. Sometime ask me about the, almost, liquid meatloaf I cooked for Dad when we were newlyweds...Better luck next time!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--