Biltmore Pt 1

Monday, March 22, 2021

It was definitely funny trying to explain the Biltmore to the girls. "It's a big house but no one lives there?" "why would we visit that?" "Wow- that house has so many layers"- Claire describing number of floors. 

It was a cool day in Ashville and we were glad we went before the rain kicked in. I highly recommend  bringing a picnic lunch to eat on the hill above the main grounds. However, we thought the Biltmore was too touristy and commercialized.  I fully recognize that a contributing factor of this lackluster review could be my 4 year old. ("what we doing here?", "where's the park?", "my legs soooo tired"). Guess I'll have to go back sometime in the future.








No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--