Movie Round Up

Monday, January 11, 2016
Ross and I don't get to many movies in the theater anymore, but we still get Netflix and watch a semi-weekly blueray movie. Here's some movies we've seen recently, with my 2 cents listed too :)

*Ex Machina -Liked
*Mission Impossible- Rogue Nation -Liked
*Unbroken -Mixed Review, the book is much better
*Paper Towns- Skip it
*Jurassic World- Skip it
*Wild- Liked, I was a harsh critic because I like the book so much, but the movie was good too

After the Golden Globes, we now have a whole new crop of movies we'll have to watch. Do you watch a lot of movies? Do you have some suggestions for us?


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--