Our New House!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Now that we have moved and been settled in our house for a month, I thought I'd post a couple pictures of the new house that were previously posted on MLS website when it was staged and for sale. That way you'll have a "BEFORE Huebel take-over" to contrast against the "AFTER Huebel take-over" when I post some pictures of things we've done around the house. Babies (and baby stuff) do interesting things to decor... Well so do African animals, but that's a story for another day.

Front

Entry/Living Room

Family Room/Kitchen

Kitchen

Patio

My commute downtown isn't too bad on most days-- something I'm extremely grateful for!

1 comment

  1. Love the before pictures, but can not wait to see what you guys do to make it your own. You really have some serious room to work with. Love the patio too, I can see me transforming that beautiful location with some butterfly flowers and cute outdoor seating. Please keep us posted along the way so we can compare the pictures.

    Rupert @ Gulf Shores Real Estate And Homes

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--