Snow Machine 101

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
A couple weekends ago we took a "snow machine" trip with friends (I didn't do any snow machining, but I still enjoyed the great outdoors).  You really need to have your own machine to ride properly and the rentals are flat out expensive, so Ross rented a machine. The snow machine crew took a half a day and went up to a pretty valley. Ross brought my camera and got some pictures of their outing. (Just for clarity, a snow machine is the same thing as snow mobile).

Vaughn's machine had an issue 5 miles out, but it was a fairly easy fix.

Go Rachel!

Honas is ready for lunch...

Beer break. I'd rather have hot chocolate myself...

Frank has a pretty awesome machine.
 




3 years ago: Weekend Recap
2 years ago: Houston?
1 year ago: Brew Extravaganza

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--