New Blog Feature: Archived Labels

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
This blog serves as my "recipe box" because I can never keep track of the hard copies. I try to post recipes, pictures, directions, and a review for food that we try out, so that I can go back and find them in the future when I need a meal idea (and you can too!) I try to tag each recipe post to one or more relevant "labels" to make finding them easier. For example, clicking on the label "Asian" on the right hand side of the blog produces an archive of three old blog posts. However, to scroll through each of the returned entries you had to go to "older" or "newer" at the bottom of each post to scroll to the next one. So cumbersome- There must be a better way?!!

After some detective work, I found out there is a better way :)

Rather than show a whole post with each label, a LIST of the the TITLES of each post associated with a label is now shown with a THUMBNAIL picture. Much easier to navigate!

Let me demonstrate:
1. Select a label from the right.

2. When you click on "chicken", you will now see a list which looks like this:



Now that the blog is more organized, maybe I'll tackle my desk tomorrow. Maybe.


3 years ago: Holiday Party
2 years ago: Beer Festival
1 year ago: Winners and Losers

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--