Hanging out with Roma

Sunday, September 30, 2012
We had 16 days of rain in a row--That feels like a big number right?! Well we finally got some reprieve from the rain today- thank goodness!

When I was little and Dad had to travel for business trip, he would try and come home with little trinket or souvenir (t-shirt, paper weight, I even got a Chicago shot glass). Getting these little gifts made me so happy. Similarly (or not), when I go away and Roma has to stay at "camp", I try and snag her a little something too. There's a pup store in Houston that I particularly like; they sell bones that will last Roma for a year. And that is really saying something because Roma likes to devour bones, toys, etc.


OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

"MMMM, I'm loving it!"


Roma got to say hello to my birthday lobster too...


Roma meet lobster, Roma say goodbye to lobster...

Roma, Where did the lobster go?

"Mom, where did the lobster go?"


3 years ago: Duetchland Countdown
1 year ago: Bye Bye 27

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--