Roma's Birdie

Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Roma's buddies, Skeeter and Fenway, gave her a "get well" stuffed animal toy last week to help Roma recuperate after her surgery to remove her toe. I think it worked.

Before: Brand new toy, slightly drugged up pup.

"Mom this toy is amazing: it's stuffed and it squeaks. I promise I won't bite open the birdie and trek stuffing all over the house..."

"How about, don't tell Dad? He takes away all my squeaky toys because I wake him up in the morning on the weekends."

 After: A decapitated birdie, with trails of stuffing all over the house.

The toy was so worth it :) Roma is back at full speed, and 1 toe down for the count (see it in the picture above?) But I think she's cuter than ever and finally ready to conquer the Alaskan summer!

2 years ago: Girls Dinner
1 year ago: Harding Ice Field

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--