DEUTSCHLAND COUNTDOWN

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Went to the Dr. yesterday and got some antibiotics that will hopefully make me feel all better by Saturday! Robbie & Steph came over to eat Ross's World Famous Chili and catch up. Steph had ASA surgery which is kind of like Lasik, but not Lasik. I'm really hoping to get an eye procedure done sometime next year, but we'll see (get it?, "see" haha).
If you are wondering if Ross and I are all packed up and ready for the trip... the answer is NO. We are hoping to be very productive this evening. We are going down to Clear Lake tomorrow to spend the night with the Huebel's. They will be watching Roma AND taking us to the airport.
We will be in Munich on my Birthday-- #25!! I wonder if they have yummy cake there...? :)

1 comment

  1. Hey Liz! Hope you had a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday:) Can't wait to celebrate when you get home!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--