Little Bon Bon

Sunday, March 11, 2018
Paige Renae is becoming a super fun little person with her own very unique personality.
*P tries to repeat pretty much any word she hears; my current favorites are Helicopter and Squirrel.
*Paige actually stamped her leg at me when she got mad earlier this week.
*She loves music and dancing.
*Paige is our cuddle baby. She wants to be held as much as possible and regularly gives hugs and kisses (which is why I was sick for a month straight, I'm sure)
*Epic Smiles.
*Loves Play time with Sister. Imitates Claire's every move
*Always asks to go outside to play
*Enjoys walking around with the iPad saying "cheese"



20 Months old looks good on your Paige!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--