Ross's Birthday

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
I have been super excited for Ross's birthday. I mean you may have thought it was my birthday today. But a gal can only contain multiple surprises for so long without slipping up.

I broke into Ross's office today. Go ahead, call me Nancy Drew. I got through the keypad access code hurdle by summoning my inner "What Would Ross Do" and it worked! I dropped off breakfast, a balloon, and some presents- five presents to be opened at specific times. Here's how it went:
10 AM: Bottle of Benziger Wine
11 AM: Ad Hoc Cookbook by Chef Thomas Keller
2 PM: San Francisco Puzzle
3 PM: Southwest Airline Drink Tickets
4 PM: Itinerary for a Napa Getaway


I am personally most excited because we are eating at French Laundry, THE French Laundry. Cannot even wait!

Do you know how hard it is to plan a trip without your spouse knowing??! Yes? Ok it's fair to say that it's complicated, right?!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--