Bump at 24 & 25 weeks

Tuesday, December 3, 2013
I'm 6+ months pregnant now and sprout is really growing. I frequently feel baby moving around in my belly (aka "dance parties").  There are good days where I almost forget about the belly, but there are bad days where I can't comfortably work out and I have lots of cramps. I think that's about standard, but it's a scary new world for a first time momma.

Week 24: Sprout is the size of a corn on the cob


Week 25: Sprout is the size of a acorn squash


Sprout weighs over a pound now and my uterus is the size of a soccer ball. It all sounds crazy, I'm with you!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--