Special Friends

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I've really missed spending time with the refugee family that I had the privilege of getting to know while I lived in Houston. I was able to stop by last week for a quick visit. Let me introduce you to my special friends...

Meet Hope, he is such a camera fiend! He loves it when I bring over ice cream sandwiches, but you have to watch him because he always tries to sneak a second... or third.

Hope is always willing to pose for pictures.

Bonhell might be Roma's biggest fan. He loves on Miss Roma every time she comes over to play.

Dorcas is such a nice young lady... She is looking forward to graduating from highschool next year. Go Dorcas Go! We are rooting for you!

Stella might be a supermodel one day. Such a pretty girl! Stella is quite shy until you get to know her. I am sure curious what she will be doing in a couple years.

Meet Peace. Where do I start. Peace has the BIGGEST heart and dreams BIG. She is going to make an impact on the world- guaranteed. Peace will start applying for colleges this fall. So exciting!


Mom and Dad have been through so much, but have managed to keep their family all together over the years. A refugee camp for 10 years and a trip from Africa to the US is no small feat with 6 kids!

Here's a family photo (Emmanual is not pictured because he had soccer)...

Missing you already!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--