A little wine perhaps?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Natalie & I are going to San Francisco and Sonoma/Napa Valley this weekend!! I have never been to Cali, so I'm really looking forward to our girl getaway. Natalie graduated from law school in May and has been studying for the BAR exam all summer. The test also happens to be tomorrow, mere hours before our Fri morning flight. De-stress on the west coast!! I can think of quite a few things Ross would rather do than go wine tasting... One of them is a trip to the lakehouse with a couple of his buddies (& Roma), which is precisely what he has planned :)

At Natalie's graduation from U of H Law School!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--